Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Favorite Blogs and Recipes

What has helped me a great deal on my weight loss journey has been reading other blogs.  The first one I ever visited was Keeping Up With Katie, which was shown to me by my now husband who had read about it in a Yahoo article.  I love reading Katie's posts because she lost 50 pounds on Weight Watchers and is so relatable.  She has great ideas of food and exercise and never pretends being healthy is easy.  Through her, I found my other favorite blogger, Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers.  Julie blogs 3 times a day and I find her to be interesting and funny.  She lives in Florida and often has seafood which I am not a fan of, however I share her love of peanut butter.  Another blogger, Andie, is just downright inspirational.

My favorite spot to check out recipes is How Sweet It Is.  My most successful dinners have come from this site!  I have included some favorite recipes below!

Awesome pasta dish you can try with beef or chicken! Click here!

Pizza!  I add spinach to make it even better! Click here!

Amazing pancakes!

I am currently trying to eat these foods regularly because they have longer staying power so I won't graze for snacks immediately after eating....spinach, greek yogurt, roasted vegetables (spinach, peppers, zucchini are faves),  and oatmeal.  By the way, adding spinach leaves to a blueberry smoothie is an amazing combo!

I may be a tad bit obsessed with food.  Food and coffee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment